Music Pick = Over the River and Through the Woods
Before dinner Cosy, Shaelee, Annika and Alecmade pilgrim hats for place settings
Alec held the record for making the most hats
As you can see, the food was fabulous, thanks to Mom!
We fit six of us around the bar, with Alaina, Jamieand Jaden at the bar
The four youngest kids had their own tableHere's how each family member spent their day:
parade and Christmas Everyday
and early afternoon in the kitchen
read his book on the couch
Alec played with cowboys and army guys (Jamie came to help from time to time)
Later that night:
Karla, Maile, Karlette and Jamie played Boggle
join them at Pictionary
We had a great time and on one threw up, so. . .
The curse of Christmas 2006 is
BROKEN!
Thanks again for coming to visit. It was so much fun and so relaxing! I say we make it an annual tradition!!! We miss you! Wish we could come for Christmas. Next year will be quite an event...
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Love,
Alaina
* I don't have the photo of Cosy, Shaelee, and Annika with their pilgrim hats - will you email it to me? Will you also send me the army guy one? It has the cool fortress in the background, too! I knocked Alec's army men down several times - oops! I remember those guys well, especially the glow in the dark ones.