Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Day 2008


Music Pick = Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


We spent a snowy Christmas day at home in
Millville this year. The kids woke us up at
6:45 and were opening presents by 7:00.

Before opening any presents, the kids all dump
their stockings on their blankets on
the kitchen floor

Moments after this the floor was
littered with candy

Dani and Alec pose in front of the tree

Alec wanted a "real gun" for Christmas. Here
he is modeling his Superhero costume as
he opens his gun.

Annika still loves dolls

Shaelee is exited about her new coat

Grandma Rogers made Jaden a
new quilt

Jamie receives an art box with paints
and brushes

We're glad Dani and David spent their
first Christmas with us

Bill opens a new set of LEGOs

For Christmas dinner, Bryant, Robyn, Taylor and Kendal joined us as well as Reese, Cheryl, and Amber Rugg. We enjoyed turkey, ham, potatoes, stuffing, and all the trimmings. When I went to take pictures that afternoon, I couldn't find my camera, so I don't have any photos. However, I did borrow this one from Robyn.

We had so five different desserts--3 pies,
4-layer dessert, and candy bar brownies. This is
just the dessert table!

Later that night, we played a rousing game of Mormon Bridge. It was a memorable day!








1 comment:

  1. I miss Christmas already. It's so great to be here with family(his and mine). The pictures were great!!!

    ReplyDelete