Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fall Photos at Logan Tabernacle

Music Pick = Autumn Leaves

My last experience at Wal-Mart Portrait Studio was a negative one--a photographer who kept telling 4-year-old Alec "Say Cheese" over and over again and a studio with the same boring backdrops for the past ten years. This year we decided to take our own back-to-school photos of the kids. One day as I was driving by Logan Tabernacle, I was astounded by the beautiful colors and decided this was the perfect spot.

I had hoped to enter these photos as a slide show on my blog, but after 3 weeks of trying to get that to work, I've decided to just post them--before winter arrives. Here are some of my favorites:

Alec smiled the best when Shaelee was teasing him

Annika brought along her best friend,
Sparkles, to the photo shoot

Shaelee was a natural at modeling!

Jaden cooperated remarkably well
for being a 14-year-old boy who doesn't
really like photos. He had so many good
photos it was hard to choose my favorites!

Jamie was also a natural. She
photographs so easily!

Bill & I took these photos on 3 different days.
Alec came along each day, so he got in on some
fun extra photos!

Jaden and Alec are the best of buddies.
This is one of my favorite photos ever!

Shaelee, Annika & Alec hold up a tree

Here are some of the funny candid ones:

Alec decided to pose in the parking lot!

Jaden does a "girlie" pose

Jamie looks through a cool cement wheel

Shaelee & Alec goof around

Jamie imitates a seal!

Jaden & Alec take a break on the grass

AREN'T DIGITAL CAMERAS ONE OF THE BEST INVENTIONS EVER!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures. I saw some of Jamie's on facebook and I told her how jealous I was of the leaves. I especially love the ones of Alec with Jamie and Jaden. They are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, love it! It was so fun to watch to the music you picked the pictures get less and less formal, and more and more playful. How great is it to break from some tired traditions and create new ones! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete